First, make sure your homepage is set to your Linkpad URL. If you don't know how to do this, log in to Linkpad and then click "Edit" in the upper right. Then click the house icon for instructions.
- Install the New Tab Homepage addon
- Restart Firefox
- Install the New Tab Redirect extension
- Drag chrome://extensions to your browser location bar (or type it in manually).
- Under "New Tab Redirect," click "options"
- In location enter: "http://www.linkpad.me/mypage"
- replace "mypage" with your URL
- Click the Gear icon and then click "Internet options"
- Under "Tabs" click the "Settings" button.
- Under "When a new tab is opened, open:" select "Your first home page" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Gear icon and then click "Preferences..."
- Under "New tabs open with:" select "Home page" from the dropdown menu.
Open homepage on new tab. new tab open my home page. go to homepage after opening a new tab. how to open home page as new tab. how to go to home page in browser on new tab. control t ctrl-t control-t. new tab homepage. new tab homepage chrome extension. new tab homepage firefox extension. ff ie6 ie7 ie8 ie9.